Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd. (PACTL)
The Sino-German Joint Venture, founded in 1999, successfully combines the knowledge of the three shareholders Shanghai Airport (Group)Co., Ltd. (51%), Lufthansa Cargo AG(29%) and JHJ Logistics Management Co., Ltd. (20%) as one of the top Cargo Terminals of the world.
With an investment in the cargo terminal of total RMB 479.02 million and a registered capital of RMB 191.61 million this partnership succeeded in playing a key role in establishing Pudong International Airport as one of the major cargo hubs for China.
Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport Public Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd. (West)
PACTL West is jointly established by three shareholders Shanghai Pudong International Airport Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd. (56%), Air China Limited (39%) and SHK Beijing Logistics Development Limited (5%) with an investment in cargo terminal of total CNY2.3 billion. Being under the administration of Shanghai Pudong International Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd. (PACTL), PACTL West officially started operation on December 1st 2008.
• To ensure an excellent customer service with highest safety & security standards.
• To grow above the market.
• To establish and safeguard long-term customer relationships, set out with dedication and determination to serve customer needs at superior service quality.
• Take its responsibility towards the general public and play a key role in supporting the development of the infrastructure in Shanghai.
• Combine Chinese and Western management culture, and emphasize the investment in our staff's development.
• Monitored by internal and external measurement systems, assuring the highest standards in regards to security and safety only achieved by the leading service provider in Asia.
Shanghai PuDong International Airport Cargo Terminal Co Ltd (PACTL) is one of the largest single air cargo terminal operators world-wide. The company was founded in 1999 as a Sino-German Joint-Venture and is known for its dedication to deliver highly professional air cargo handling to its customers. Since the beginning PACTL is guided by the following principles:
• We are neutral cargo terminal, serving our entire customers with the highest quality and professional air cargo handling.
• We are in a constant dialogue with our customers for understanding their needs in terms of a state–of–the-art cargo handling, supporting their market success.
• We are treating our business-partners and employees fair and honestly.
• We are always assuring a safe and secure cargo handling and we are complying with the legal regulations.
• We enabling our employees to act professional by providing them with the necessary trainings and skills.
• We are striving for the highest quality and therefore we are acting pro-actively and constantly reviewing our existing processes to improve them.
• We are aiming for a sustainable, profitable growth, enabling us to meet the challenges of the future.
• We are transparent in our production-processes and publish our achievements.
• As a market-leader we are looking for innovative solutions.
• We are understanding our responsibility for environment protection.
• All processes we are using are customer-oriented, efficient and lean, making us a company, easy-to-deal-with.
• We are committed to serve and deliver Excellency.